Friday, October 26, 2012

Teaching

Working in a school gives me an opportunity to share some of my passions with little people. One of my favorite little people stopped by this afternoon. I asked her if she wanted to see what I was drawing (on the back of my emptied scratch pad.... never waste a piece of paper) and she nodded yes. The disbelief  and awe was amazing to see. Next thing you know, I was teaching her how to to a "Zentangle" and how to make up her own special signature.
It was a good day :)

2 comments:

  1. Jean I think it is wonderful that you shared with one of your little people. That will make a lasting impression on her & how Special are lasting memories. I love your blog header it is so appropriate to your blog purpose.
    I also want to Thank You for inspiring me to come up with my own initials. I have tried many times, but it just hit me now, the perfect set. Enjoyed seeing your blog and she look forward to your future posts. Creative Hugs, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, thank you for the encouragement. I really appreciate it. It's fun to know there are people out there looking at what you do. I will look for your new initials to show up on your very talented works :)
    Jean

    ReplyDelete