Sunday, March 10, 2013

Roy's Monotangle Challenge

So, there is a new challenge in town. Roy, from Mindful Creations has challenged us to do a monotangle using the first meaningful tangle we learned using a simple Z string. The first tangle that I can remember was Rick's paradox. I believe that I came across it somewhere on the Internet and that's what got me started down the rabbit hole of Zentangle®. Looking at the finished monotangle, with shading, I find it difficult to believe that it is actually odd sections of paradox, usually done in a square. I believe it is because of the way I shaded it.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in on the adventure. Paradox is another of my favorite tangles. Wonderful tile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you come up with next, Roy.

      Delete
  2. You made a lovely tile with great shading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paradox looks great here - nice even linework.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lila. It's nice to have another challenge going. I love seeing what others do with the same idea. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete