Friday, May 3, 2013

Dare Number 55 - Starting the Countdown

How did it get to be May already? I am now in count down mode as I am retiring on May 31! I can hardly wait to have the time to tangle away endlessly. (I don't have to cook, clean, shop, do laundry anymore, do I?)

I am using up my "sick" days so I have taken today off and have enjoyed some tangling time. I just finished Erin's Dare for the week at The Bright Owl:
This time, I used a light box to only use the lines I wanted. Humm, it still looks like I used most of them anyway!

6 comments:

  1. Like your center ring. Congratulations on your retirement. Now you will have plenty of time to tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donald. I sure hope so :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your upcoming retirement. I retired two years ago, and honestly, have never been busier (and not with things like laundry, cleaning etc.). I hope you do have more time to tangle, and whatever else makes you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue. My retired friends have also told me that they never have enough time in the day. My guess is that we are all lifelong learners and are always doing/learning something new. We won't waste time being bored!

      Delete
  4. I like the beautiful lines in your zendala.
    I had to retire all of a sudden (lots of people were sent home) almost 2 years ago and that was hard because I could not prepare myself for it.
    After about 2 months I found Zentangle and since that moment I fill a lot of time with it. So .... yes, great to have time to TANGLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bet that was very difficult being let go without any warning. I'm glad you found Zentangles and I hope things got better for you.

    ReplyDelete