Monday, September 23, 2013

Zendala Dare #74 and a Bunny

Not much to share today. I have been very hard at work doing samples for my Zentangle classes. I have such wonderful students and I want to give them all that I have. So, I can't yet post my garden tangles or my steampunk tangles, but I will after the classes are over :)
The Zendala Dare from Erin at the Bright Owl kind of reminded me of skate boards, having had 4 boys HAHA. I used some tangles that I have never used before like Iron Gate, Coral Seeds, and Foliole. Not my best, but I will share anyway:
And, from the Ornate Animals group on Facebook, I did a bunny using Copics:
Check out my Workshop page and see some of my great students' work too.
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful zendala! Especially I like the tangles you used. Excellent shading. The bunny is so lovely and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lonetta. I like the bunny myself, but I'm not really happy with the Zendala. Other people's work, your included, always looks so much nicer :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous zendala! There's something about this template that drive us all to richly fill it in with tangles. That bunny won me over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe, thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments. I like the bunny too :)

      Delete
  3. Your zendala is quite pretty!
    And I agree, the bunny is cute but also a little sad I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annemarie, I read your comment about the bunny being "sad" and had to go back and look. You are right, he does look a bit sad even with all those bright colors. It is the eyes, I think :( Poor bunny.

      Delete
  4. You may think your Zendala is not your best, but I like it very much. You used the tangles very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement, Audrie. I know I am hard on myself, but I also know when I have done something that is done well. I will be posting something I have been working on in a few weeks. It is a complete ZIA composition and I do love what I did with it. So, hang tight and something special will show up :)

      Delete