Monday, February 15, 2016

Zentangle® Heartswell, Vitruvius, and an Inchie

The Diva had no challenge listed today. I looked to see if it was a holiday, and see that it is Family Day in Canada. I'm sure she is spending the day with her family. I will post again tomorrow after we get the challenge.

In its place, I will add another tile that I did after someone inspired me to do Dragonair. I also felt like playing with Vitruvius, to which I added some black pearls.

Meanwhile Square One, Facebook, has a focus tangle from Helen Williams called Heartswell. Helen certainly creates some beautiful tangles for us to use.
And, Every Inchie Monday's prompt is "beer". My first thought was not to cry in your beer, but fitting that into an inchie seemed a bit daunting. So, I settled on a root BEER float. Of course, my root beer is floating too!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments.

16 comments:

  1. very good idea to float your root beer float - love the shading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kia. When I can't find something "different" to do with these words, this is what I am forced to do to amuse myself LOL!

      Delete
  2. I'm not familiar with this...I need to do some investigating. Your post has caught my interest....The floating is perfect! I love your sense of humor! HUgz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Julie, that's how I got hooked with Zentangle. I saw one thing and then a whole new obsession was born :)

      Delete
  3. Great work and I too love your floating beer:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the inchie! Really great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may be getting "silly" with my interpretation of the prompt word. Oh, well, a smile never hurt anyone.

      Delete
  5. Fantastic artwork as usual and a beautiful inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tangles and inchie, love the heart one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all three of your images this week, the first reminded me of a conch shell!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally. Yes, I agree it does look like a conch shell. I had one as a child and loved to listen to the sea :)

      Delete